HURST, TX — FunCitySocialMedia LLC, a social media company announces today that they will be offering weekly FREE classes. To kick this off, they will be presenting a class for small business owners and managers, marketers and anyone who seeks to learn more about utilizing social media for promoting and branding their company name, presence, promotions, products and services. “I am so excited to educate the public on a regular basis on the benefits of social media,” states Fred Campos, Chief of Marketing.
WHAT: Social Media–10 Tools, Tips, & Ideas to Aid Small Business
WHEN: Thursday, January 20 from 2p to 4p (CST)
WHERE: La Madeline’s Café/Bistro at 11930 Preston Road, Su 100, Dallas TX 75230
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING: Something to take notes on, such as paper or laptop; your business cards for networking; your expertise on your OWN industry. You are not obligated to purchase food or any of FunCity’s services!
You will walk out of this class with information on:
- How to effectively use Twitter for your business.
- How to build and manage a Twitter campaign for your business.
- The best uses for HootSuite, SocialOomph, TweetAdder, TweetDeck, etc.
- How to effectively use Facebook Fan pages to market and promote your business.
- How to effectively use YouTube.
- Why and how to tie these tools together on your website.
- Introduction to other tools such as Foursquare, Gowalla, etc.
This class is ideal for small and start-up businesses that want to effectively use social media to generate more traffic to their business and increase their internet marketing presence.
Contact: Jason Bahamundi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
732 Hurst Blvd Suite #134
Hurst TX 76053
FunCitySocialMedia is a Hurst-based LLC that offers social media marketing services including: websites, blogs, Twitter automation, custom Facebook Fan Pages with tabs, YouTube channels, iPhone apps, Foursquare and Gowalla marketing campaigns for small and medium businesses. “We help bring clients to your fun stuff!”