What Nots: Mushrooms stuffed with three cheeses in savory garlic butter at Chef Point
Woo! So much beautiful food! What did you guys eat today?
Did you know that one of the DFW-local “gas stations” featured on Food Network‘s Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives actually offers five-star cuisine? And they have a dog-friendly patio WITH a DOGGIE MENU! Doggie-bags are so basic. Now you can order Fido’s Fabulous Fare straight off the menu, hot and fresh.
The people food looks kind of amazing, too. This Bloody Mary…
Giveaway Sponsor: Iron Fork by Whole Foods
We cannot, canNOT do giveaways without the community and consortium of our cohorts in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton and mid-cities areas. Thank you for your retweets, shares and all-around love to our sponsors!!! THAT SAID…
The Dallas Observer Iron Fork Chef Competition is THIS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 27. They are offering $10 off PER TICKET, so if you’ve been wanting to go, now’s the time (and the savings) to indulge. There are a TON of chefs and vendors with cocktails and wines galore. I nearly didn’t give up these tickets for the giveaway JUST SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU.
So delicious! So close!
Leave a comment by 5p TOMORROW (Mon, Apr 25) for your chance at TWO tickets to the Iron Fork Chef Event at Centennial Hall in Fair Park, Dallas. All you fine people who have RT’d on Twitter, you’re entered too.
What else did we talk about during #BrunchShoutout … Oh, yeah!
- Willhoite’s $15 AYCE boofay in Grapevine
- Whataburger Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit
- Have you tried Corner Bakery’s pancakes yet, you guys? They’re unreal.
- Norma’s Cafe got a vote of confidence from According to Society on Twitter!
- Crossroads Diner – mimosas, and pecan buns and hash, oh my!
- Sliders at Fred’s Texas Cafe
- The lovely, lovely baked goods at Black Rooster Bakery in Fort Worth
- Some of my fave guys in Denton, podcasters Denton Dallas & Beyond reco Sushi Motto in Denton.
- Fixture – Near Southside in Fort Worth
- We are trying real hard to get Taste of Addison to participate in a May #BrunchShoutOut giveaway, so go on Twitter and give ’em a loving little nudge.
- Cinnamon Pancake Sliders at Pink Magnolia Dallas, ya’ll.
Have a great week and MAY YOU EAT IN PEACE!
We have not been compensated by the aforementioned list nor Chef Point for the ridiculous fawning all over their Bloody Mary. Norma’s Cafe, Corner Bakery, Crossroads Diner and Dallas Observer have all graciously offered tickets, passes and/or free food at one time or another and will ALWAYS HAVE OUR LOVE.
Had an a great time last year, and would love to go again!
Going to Iron fork would be awesome!
Commenting to enter to win!
Brunch this week for me was at Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans, and I have to say, Dallas has much better food than that place does.
Who doesn’t love food?!
Hey. Very interested in getting tickets to this event.
This is my comment
Despite my antipathy to overblown “more is better” over the top things like that stupid bloody mary, I’d like to go to the event. Really, first thought came to mind seeing that pic is “a fool and his money are soon parted.”
I’m gonna need to stop licking my screen right now
Hi, Lisa! Your name was drawn. I’ve emailed you – please let us know asap if you’re able to attend the Iron Fork event on Wednesday. CONGRATS!
Oh man, I’m turning 29 on the 27th and would love to go to this!
I would love to go to this event!
Love the bloody at Chef Point, but would love more tickets to Iron Fork! ?