Some people call it brunch, some people call it a cheat day, but I think we can all agree that it’s usually awesome. Whether you cook a nice spread at home, or you and the significant other treat yourself to a luxurious hangover cure, DFW covets this tradition.
Bonus Fun Stuff:Taste Addison Back For 2017 With Expanded Foodie Fun.
Over Easter, we were treated to an absolutely INSANE brunch at the Warwick Melrose in-hotel restaurant called the Landmark. There were so many people lined up to indulge that they had to seat people in staggered groups. The lobby was beautifully appointed for the occasion with spring decor and vases of fresh flowers everywhere!
They’re doing it again for Mother’s Day and it’s not too late to take your favorite mom-person out to an eye-popping, showstopping Dallas brunch this Sunday. Feast your eyes:
Click here to reveal the full Warwick Melrose all-you-can-eat Mother’s Day menu
We’re inclined to make this a new tradition!
Looking for more activity this weekend? Here are a few options for some other fun stuff around town:
- Fairmount Home Tour in Fort Worth, or the Swiss Avenue Home Tour in Dallas both days.
- If she’s old-school-cool, the National Videogame Museum in Frisco is celebrating on Mother’s Day.
- Friday night 9:30p head to Taverna Rossa Southlake to hear Crystal Yates
- Warbirds Over Addison airshow is Saturday. Read more at our event calendar.
- Mimosa Run on Saturday at the Panther Island Pavilion. Maybe this should be called the Mimosa Stumble?
- Free concert of Disney soundtracks at the Marq in Southlake.
- No green thumb required to enjoy building a terrarium at Plant and Sip.
- Got golf? Skip the weekend altogether and head to the AT&T Byron Nelson on Monday.
To all you moms, stepmoms, daughters, grandmothers, aunties, sisters: HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!