If you are one for which antiquing is a verb, “to shop in stores where antiques are sold,” HEB has a few cozy corners you will want to keep on a short list of places to visit regularly to see what new treasures have “turned up” since your last visit! An antique, officially defined as a noun, is “a collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age, typically over 100 years old.” But for most folks, an antique merely is a general catch-all word for anything that is reminiscent of items that belong in a gone-by era. When you’re in the mood to “go antiquing,” here’s a list to guide your quest!
Bonus Fun Stuff:It Is a Beautiful Day for a Patio.
1. Apple Annie’s in Hurst.
2. Vintage Freak in Bedford. Specializes in vinyl.
3. Antique Outlet and Mitra’s Tearoom in Bedford.
4. Antique Treasures in Bedford. They must be truly antique as they have no website!
5. Mid-Cities Antique Mall in Hurst
6. The Collector’s Studio in North Richland Hills
7. Golightly’s Antiques and The Cottage Rose Tea Room & Bistro in North Richland Hills
8. Vineyard’s Antique Mall in Colleyvile
9. Brown Sugar Vintage in Colleyville
Antique Outlet and Vineyard’s Antique Mall are a part of the nationwide antique database. On this master website, you can create an entire antiquing trip from any location to another! Die-hard seekers of antiques will be in heaven and the planning has been done for you! May you find the valuable treasure you seek!