Back in early August, we spent a weekend discovering our best day ever. Seem trite? Well we were in desperate need for a getaway and a chance to unplug. We took our week-long Lincoln Navigator lease out to the Best Day Ever Ranch in Whitewright, about 20 minutes outside of McKinney, and an hour’s drive up 75 from Dallas. It would prove to be exactly the peaceful respite we needed.
Bonus Fun Stuff: New Texan Gaming Establishment, Unlike Any Other.
Now we’re hooked. So, sticking our noses into their business, we’ve decided to get together a group of awesome bloggers, small biz owners and influencers from the North Texas area for a fun weekend …and to “midwife” an open house at the Ranch. I literally cannot wait. I’m having trouble sleeping because I’m so excited to be back out there.
Here are some pics of our last trip out to tide you over until you can come out too.
A Personal Invitation from Us to You
Where: Best Day Ever Ranch at 5927 Rose Hill Rd, Whitewright, Texas 75491
- Golf Cart Tours of Dream Lake and tent camping grounds, hike/bike trails, horse barns
- Guided walk-throughs of the new cozy cabins, including the famous secluded “honeymoon suite” Treehouse Cabin
- Pet the tame and friendly goats, donkeys and meet Tina the Llama at the Petting Zoo!
- Have a light lunch around 1p and tour the incredible Event Barn for your perfect rustic shindig!
- Enter a drawing for a single-cabin weekday or weekend stay giveaway!
- Enter drawing for FOUR-PACK of 2016 State Fair of Texas tickets.
- Enter drawing for TWO 2016 State Fair of Texas Season Passes.
- Learn about incredible current and upcoming incentives and discounts for booking the Best Day Ever Ranch for your church retreat, wedding, corporate team-building or unforgettable birthday party!
- All ages welcome, dogs on leashes welcome! Wear comfy walking shoes.
- Bring a friend and you each get a second entry into all the giveaways!
RSVPs are appreciated so leave a comment if you are looking forward to joining us, or read more and SHARE (thank you!) on the Best Day Ever Ranch Facebook page. YOU REALLY NEED TO COME CHECK THIS AMAZING PLACE OUT.
If it’s raining, bring an umbrella; the golf carts are covered and lunch is in the Event Barn. If you get lost, please call the Ranch office at (903) 546 6424.
If you are an event manager, wedding professional, photographer or meeting planner, caterer or party rentals outlet and would like to know more about the venue, becoming a cross-promotions partner, preferred vendor or sponsoring the Open House, reach out to [email protected] ASAP.
All photos by Andi Reis.